Monday, July 19, 2010

Batu Pahat Hash-18/07/2010-aftermath...

2 words.........EXTREMELY TIRING!!!!!!!

The organizer's really meant what they said......"torture is pleasure...guaranteed."

Well.....I wouldn't bet my socks on it.....torturing?....you bet!......it's friggin' torturing....the most ridiculuos hash I've ever been in...and I've ever heard of...with the countless hill climbs; mostly unrideable....okay....for the not-so-powerful person like me....the hash seemed like hell on earth.....in my biking point of view lah....

pleasure?......what pleasure?......the first 10km was a breeze.....but then.....all hell broke loose.......climbs after climbs left most of the riders breathless....being at the back of the pack will have you hearing panting and swearing..all the way to the finish line....hahaha......

I ended the hash with cramps on both legs....thanks to the never ending hiking uphill...and thanks to the organizers too.....

I'll be updating the event later...once I've received the photo's taken by Wan Mizer......he's recovering  from his first hash....me too.........I believe, Akmal will be covering it too...be sure you visit his blog  http://akmalbikepark.blogspot.com/ for more stories....

Till then....

No comments:

Post a Comment