Wednesday, August 4, 2010

choices to make....

Ramadhan is just around the corner....meaning....no more weekend off-road ride for another 30 days for me...sigh...I'm not complaining....been looking forward to it....it's an opportunity to get back in shape, you know....with less food intake...more nite rides....more time for spiritual cleansing.....yup...been looking forward for it the whole year long....hehehe...

This also means that this weekend ride is the last off-road ride...I have 3 choices.....the first would be to register and ride the Muar-Pagoh Mountainbike Challenge...a 55km hash with 5 CP's and 3 water CP's...torture ride?...not sure....after the tough BP Hash ordeal.....kinda "serik" lah.....but being an off-road junkie......the temptation to be tortured again is irresistable....hahaha....anyway....the lucky draw prizes is mega cool...the only problem is...the guys will be going to Muar on Saturday....me working.....~sad~....I've had my share in going to events on the same day....had to drive up in the early morning....a lot of energy wasted even before the ride itself...if I could arrange something....then maybe lah....

 the chartered route...arrows showing the expected climbing sections...

 yummy.....hehehe

My second option is to ride in Plentong..with Panjang and his gang...Plentong?....yeah..but with the Gereker's...the entry point will be from PG.....different route....hmmm....

3rd option?....what 3rd option?...just stay home and continue my sleep la?....hahahaha

Maybe I could just go road riding around JB town alone.....nahhhh....maybe not...=)



 

No comments:

Post a Comment