Sunday, November 1, 2009

a disastrous morning!

yup!...you heard it right......this morning was disastrous.....why?...I woke up at 8.35am!!!!!...I remember setting my alarm at 6.30am...to give me ample time for Subuh prayer and preparing for the ride to Plentong today....but I ended up waking up super late!...

I can only blame myself for staying up late last night......if I didnt't browsed the Internet last night...I might not wake up this late....well....I guess it's predestined that I won't be able to ride today....I was actually looking forward for it....as both of my usual riding groups rides together today with guys from Cyclemotion in the lead....both PG Gerekers and Ali's gang....nice....I could've been with them...among companies of good friends.....but...sigh.......Panjang, Reza, EG, Ali, Hafiz, Najib and Azam to name a few.....if only.....hmmmm...

I woke up at 8.35am....and after packing all my stuff and bike in my car....I rushed to Plentong....previously at home, I called Reza to ask on their status and was relieved that they're still having breakfast at the nearby mamak....enroute to the destination, I called Hafiz and he says that they're about to move out...so I speed up, driving >120km/h on a 90km/h stretch.....screw with traffic summons...the ride seemed more important at that moment...hehehe....

Reached the designated parking area at 9.10am....too late...they already left...so I drove on hoping that I'd find them...no luck...there were no trace of them....disappointed, I drove back to the parking area and decided to have my breakfast at the nearby mamak....

There were a group of dirt bikers getting ready with their ride at the mamak....I estimate some 20 riders present....all with their bikes ready to run thru the jungle trail....it was cool to see them like that...kinda makes me jealous too....how I envied them....

Had my breakfast and then decided to go to Permas.....I thought that since I couldn't  go riding this morning...maybe I could drop by at Jason's and enquire further about my bike project....I'm planning to re-paint my bike....haven't finalised yet where I'd do it...but maybe I could get Jason to do the paint stripping for me....or maybe I'll save all the troubles and get him to re-paint the whole bike....was thinking of sending my bike to Austin for powder coating....any suggestions?

Anyway...reached his place only to find the shop closed....contacted him and he confirmed that he's not in business today....swell........so I went to Jusco instead but they're not open yet....end up going to Tesco Plentong to look for the latest copy of Cycle Malaysia....but I guess luck was not on my side.....went back empty handed.....sigh......went to the office to settle few stuffs....

My time at the  office was brief.....the server was down....nothing much I could do...so I left for home....I thought maybe I'll hang out at Festive Mall and check out for any new items at the shops there but most of the shops were still closed....what?...it's 11.05am...still not open for business?....the Danga management should seriously look into this......

Later...I went to Angsana and finally managed to get myself a copy of Cycle Malaysia.....and after that..went straight back home...

Reaching home, after unloading all my gears from the car.....I started riding around the neighbourhood for a few rounds to compensate my ill luck this morning....it wasn't the same.....still wished I could ride among my friends at Plentong....

Perhaps next week...meaning I couldn't possible send my bike to Jason this week...if I do...I'll missed the ride next weekend.....maybe I should postpone my plans for my bike....maybe after the Epic Ride.....guess so......

What a day...........

4 comments:

  1. lain kali jgn lupe suruh org rumah kejut, hehehe..
    lagi satu, time kau call Jason, dia ada kat depan kiteorang,hahahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. aku pun ada masa tu... heheh...
    mmg not your day lah hari tu. well, next weekend insyaAllah, kita masuk plentong lagi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aisehhh beb... ingatkan ko merajuk tak nak kayuh pagi tu, minggu depan ade lagi, kalo ko tak puas hati gak, kite balun sabtu n ahad k, tolong kiteorg wat paper marking

    ReplyDelete
  4. iye...korang ketawakan ler aku.....next week Insyaallah aku mesti join punye.....

    ReplyDelete