Friday, July 16, 2010

Batu Pahat Hash 18/07/2010- I'm in!!!


I finally made the confirmation to join the event in BP....actually....the entry has been closed last 15th...technically....there's no way that I could squeeze my application thru...but thanks to Neo, I managed to get his riding pass for the ride since he bailed out. I guess I'll be riding with the Cyclemotion's this time.

It's not that I'm not tempted to register myself earlier...it's just my current work schedule doesn't allow me to commit earlier...never mind...the point is...I'M IN!! sweeetttttt!

My target for the ride is not to be in the top finishers....I just wanna enjoy the ride...as long as I could complete it...that'll suffice...

Well.....if you've already registered yourself for the event...good for you! If not..too bad....I nearly missed out too....lucky me..hehehe

See you in BP!

No comments:

Post a Comment