Sunday, September 27, 2009

Back on two wheels.....

it's good to be back on saddles again....especially after a week off....it felt great cruising down the neighborhood with all the envious eyes watching you passing them...hahaha....(as if..)

well....it wasn't just me with the craving to ride while the Raya mood still on....a few guys I knew also suffers from the same fate.....one called me on second day of Raya asking for a local bike shop phone number....another messaged me yesterday morning asking when will the next NR gonna be....while another two guys were seen riding as early as the second Raya......I guess being a hardcore rider, it's kinda difficult to stay off saddles for too long.....sooner or later your bottom gonna itch....itching to get back on em saddles...as quoted by Akmal in his blog entry.......hehehe

I got back from visiting a relative around 5pm....thinking that the weather's good for riding...I decided to ride in the afternoon and started riding at 6pm.....the route was BBU-Bukit Serene-Kolam Ayer-Larkin-then back to BBU....not much...I guess around 10km or less.....

Since this is my first ride after a week off.....I decided to ride leisurely ...it's great actually...riding slow paced...just enjoying the ride.....the ride goes on smoothly......and before I knew it...I already reached the usual RV point at Larkin.....stopped there for a breather and a glass of Bandung Soda before starts riding again heading home via Larkin Industrial Area.

Reached home at 7pm....fulfilled and completely satisfied with my first ride...

I'll be riding again tomorrow...this time to Gunung Pulai with Boboy......will meet him at his place at 7am.....we're planning to ride to P.U.B tomorrow.....and maybe to Kaizen Trail as well if time permits....

No comments:

Post a Comment