Friday, September 11, 2009

moodless afternoon....

I'm sitting at my desk...staring at the piles of documents in front of me...waiting for me to work on em....but I don't feel like it...I mean...I've no mood for OT today....perhaps it's because of my empty stomach....making all sorts of sound since mid day....well..just one more hour to go before breaking fast....but...that's not it....something's bugging me....

Akmal called at 3 something....asking about the parking space at Larkin...PG Gerekers planning for NR tomorrow night...he said that the usual parking lot at Danga Bay is no longer accessible after mid night...never heard of that...they were planning to park at Larkin but I suggested him to park at the Maxis parking lot near Danga Bay instead..I'm pretty sure that parking space is a public area..so there should be no problem for them to park there..it's a logical solution since it's located near the usual spot..and also easier for me to ride there..in case I decided to join them..hehe...

I will be riding tonight....the usual NR with Ali and his gang....so far I've never missed any of their NR except for the one to Pendas...and I noticed that my performance during Ramadhan has slightly declining compared to normal month's..probably due to foods I consumed during breaking fast..making me heavier?hahaha....

well...I guess it's kinda okay since my intention for the NR is more on building endurance and to burn those fat I consumed...=)

more like a late night exercise...haha...

Speaking of Ramadhan...so far I've no problem with the Ramadhan NR as I still have time to perform my religious duty after each NR..I mean I would normally reach home at 1am..and after a quick shower, I would perform those "sunat" prayers before I go to bed..

tonight maybe I'll be going home from work at 9...meaning no Terawih tonight...hehehe...well...got loads of things to clear...(excuse..excuse...=p)

6.21pm....okay..gotta go now...need to join my buddies for breaking fast...just have to avoid those spicy stuffs...really don't wanna upset my stomach especially while riding....then I'll get really upset....hehe....

but still.....something's still troubling me.......hmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment