Saturday, September 19, 2009

Selamat Hari Raya

"kayuh roadie kayuh MenTiBang,
singgah sebentar ke kedai Ah Fan,
sempena Raya yg bakal menjelang,
salam ku hulur tanda bermaafan".....

hehehe....that's my pantun for Raya this year...I know....kinda lame~ish....but heck...everybody's got their own Raya wish...guess it's kinda natural for me to have mine related to biking...hahaha.....

tomorrow's the BIG day....it's Raya!....been looking forward for it whole year long....kinda like Christmas for some....well....every religion in this world has their BIG day's....for muslim; we have Aidil Fitri (Hari Raya)..Aidil Adha...and so on....

this also means that today's the last day for fasting...Ramadhan this year is coming to it's end....gone thru it...and not missing a day without fasting....YAY!....I've completed my mission this Ramadhan....to complete all the NR's without fail.....hehehe..that's from my biking point of view.....religiously...I've done my part too....so it's kinda balanced....staying healthy in both mind and body....=)

tomorrow's a new month in the Islamic calendar....it's Syawal....which also means I could eat as much as I wish....so many open houses to attend to......but....they'll be no cycling for at least 2 weeks....hmmm....gotta control my food intake....if not the whole month's effort will go to waste......hehehe

as mentioned before.....the next 2 weeks are gonna be a rideless weeks....so it's gonna be bored...and my Merida will be collecting dusts....but I guess a few rides in the neighborhood will be okay for the missus....if not....sorry bike....=p

gotta go now....1 hour to go to breaking fast....the last this year...

so...before I bid farewell....please take care....if you're too stuborn to put on hold riding....then ride safe....

"Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri"..may the grace of Allah be with you.....=)

No comments:

Post a Comment