Monday, July 13, 2009

mukadimah

Mukadimah or simply in english, introductions means that I've to say something in advance before I start writting in this blog..hmm..

The reason I created this blog is to share my new found interest...cycling or to be more precise, mountain biking.....

I have always fond of cycling..ever since my school days...but gave it up as I entered Secondary 4 in '91....where I took public transport to school..and since then, cycling has been a long lost memory for me...

In '98-'99, the urged to start riding again kicks in when me and some colleagues starts renting bikes and cruising along the seaside in Desaru...we planned to get ourselves our own bikes but then the idea just dissappear...just like that...probably due to our busy schedules and workloads...

I have tried other hobbys such as mountain climbing (twice..hehe)....playing soccer, futsals and even kit building....but when I was re-introduced to MTB by a colleague in December 2008, I just don't hold back anymore..

After 3 months riding a loaned bike from a friend, I finally purchase my first real MTB in February 2009...a stock Merida Matts MD40...and since then has gone some upgradings till the bike it is today.

In this blog, I will share my riding experience, in hope to enlighten others to join in...with one aim in mind...to create a healthy society thru sports....err...I guess.....=p

Pardon me as I will be writting in both Bahasa and English or even sometimes "rojak" (mixed)...much easier for me to expressed myself....hehehe


So I guess this is it...my mukadimah......so till my next riding log.....ride on....

No comments:

Post a Comment