Wednesday, July 29, 2009

solo NR 27/07/09

I was bored that night....I didn't go riding the previous day as I just got back from the Melaka Jamboree on Saturday night..and so I took the day off thinking of going for a ride in the morning but end up baby sitting my daughter since my mum-in-law have another appointment in the morning..it's okay with me coz I got to spend some quality time with my daughter...and it was also raining the whole day...so I'm stuck at home...sigh.....

It was 8 pm....though it was dark....I could see that it was cloudy outside...and windy....as though as it was gonna rain....took out my bike for a spin around the neighbourhood....after several times convincing myself that it's not gonna rain....I changed into my riding gears and left home at exactly 9.30 pm....

It was quite chilly with cold wind blowing to my face as I rode thru the neighbourhood...riding steadily towards Larkin via the STF route....got past the killer MPTI hill climb (with little effort), cross the main road and head straight to RTM..the feeling was different as that night, I was riding alone...so I was counting on the rear blinkers to stay visible to other motorists..the hill climb was tiring...but I managed to get by it...then straight down to the Chinese Cemetary and another uphill climb towards Jln Abdul Rahman Andak...rode pass the Bukit Saujana and schools, MB residence and my old office at Jalan Taat (kinda creepy there...don't ask...)...riding thru JB town, straight to the Lido stretch..and finally reaches Danga Bay at 10:10 pm....kinda fast..I thought to myself..took a 15 minutes break before starts riding again..heading towards the Angsana Flyover..and then straight down to the Perodua intersection and then straight back home....

Reached home at 10:45 pm..so I figured that my time on road should be around 1hr...there's some improvement there...completing a 20km ride in just an hour...to me...my personal mission to improve my speed and ability to ride alone at night has accomplished..=p

Not gonna be riding tomorrow's NR with Ali and his gang as I have a meeting scheduled at 6 pm tomorrow which I bet would end around 9-10 pm...well....I guess I can always join them on their next NR...

No comments:

Post a Comment